Cisco Unified Presence Design and Implementation
Course Overview :
Cisco Unified Presence Specialist PRSDI 642-181
Course Title: Cisco Unified Presence Design and
Course Code: PRSDI 642-181Duration: 3 Days
Course OverviewThe Cisco Unified Presence Design and Implementation (PRSDI) training course has been designed to prepare candidates for the installation and configuration of the Cisco Unified Presence Release 6.0. It also includes integration options with other Cisco Unified Communication products as well as third-party presence solutions, including Microsoft Live Communication Server, Microsoft Office Communications Server, and IBM Lotus Sametime. The (PRSDI) course also presents options for maintenance and deployment.
Target AudienceCandidates who should consider attending the PRSDI 642-181 Cisco training course include Network, Design, Administrator and System Engineers responsible for designing and configuring Cisco Unified Presence Server solutions.
Course ObjectivesOn successfully completing the PRSDI 642-181 course candidates will be able to:
- Explain presence technology and solution and describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Presence
- Design Cisco Unified Presence deployment solutions
- Describe Cisco Unified Presence interoperability and integration options
- Install and configure Cisco Unified Presence and integrate it with other presence solutions
Course PrerequisitesCandidates attending the PRSDI 642-181 Cisco training course are require to have a working knowledge of converged voice and data networks, MGCP, SIP, and H.323 and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways. Candidates should also be able to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Testing and CertificationThe PRSDI Cisco training course is the recommended preparation for the 642-181 PRSDI - Cisco Unified Presence Design and Implementation exam required to achieve the Cisco Unified Presence Specialist certification.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Presence
- Design Cisco Unified Presence Server
- Cisco Unified Presence Deployment Models
- Design Cisco Unified Presence Security
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
- Cisco IP Phone Messenger Application
- Integrate with Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Presence Interoperability
- Cisco Product Integration
- Third-Party Presence Server Integration
- Installing Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
- Cisco Unified Presence Configuration
- Microsoft Integration
- IBM Lotus Sametime Integration
- Maintain Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Presence Serviceability
- Operating System Administration
- Disaster Recovery
PLEASE NOTE: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. IT Help and Support Centre Ltd makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of this information, including price, product editorials or product specifications. IT Help and Support Centre Ltd or its suppliers shall not be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages arising from, or as a result of, any electronic transmission or the accuracy of the information contained herin, even if IT Help and Support Centre Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification.